Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243714
Primary Location: United States-New York-Corning
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is growing! We are currently searching for a Client Service Manager to join our Corning, NY office. This is a dynamic, multi-disciplined position where you will be responsible for customer satisfaction, business development, revenue and margin goals, and operations management. Your background in Real Estate, Energy Management, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering will drive your success in this challenging and exciting role.
General responsibilities include managing financial performance and customer satisfaction of all related scope and functions for assigned accounts plus the ability to identify, scope and sell (independently or in a team) additional solutions to your customers. Manage accounts for all assigned service customers providing outstanding customer satisfaction and retention. Strong communications skills go a long way, as well as above average experience with Microsoft Excel. Our team is close knit so a winning attitude is required. If you are searching for a career opportunity that will enable you to make a difference for your customer and support business growth – this is the role for you!
- Ensures customer expectations are met and resolves customer issues in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Service Agreement planning and customer shutdown management for the execution of contracted scope.
- Identify, estimate & propose adds, upgrades, and escalations to assigned service contracts and to meet customer needs and improve system efficiency. Develops account strategies and sells independently or in a team environment.
- Leads quality assurance activities and may lead renewals on assigned accounts.
- Ensures agreement profitability through achieving plan gross margin levels, billing and collections, and effective cost containment procedures. Skilled at managing all internal accounting and revenue recognition systems and assists with revenue and staffing forecasting activities.
- Reviews all labor related agreement estimates prior to customer proposal and booking. May be required to assist in pricing decisions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience along with a High School Diploma (or GED equivalency) is required
- Typically 2+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel), Estimating, and other Service Related Tools.
· *Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· * Must be at least 21 years old with a clean and valid driver’s license; must meet eligibility requirements to drive a Siemens company vehicle.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· Experience in control systems and HVAC applications preferred.
· Experience with SAP Business software preferred.
· Knowledge of HVAC engineering, programming and equipment preferred.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.