Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243765
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
The BMS Controls Electrical Installation Project Manager will manage the Electrical Installation Business which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Manage the Financial success of the electrical installation on various projects where Siemens is providing the Electrical and or Subcontractor Labor to perform the work.
- Work with the Project Managers on Change Orders involving electrical labor to insure the booked cost covers the scope of work.
- Participate in and offer sound business suggestions on estimating current and future work.
- Attend Project Pre-bid meetings for the purpose of understanding the project as it relates to the Finances, Estimates, Scope of Work and Specifications to insure financial success of the project.
- Act as Electrical Project Quality Manager on Large Projects where Quality Programs are part of the Siemens contract to insure quality installation
- Work with Sales on current and future work as it relates to Electrical installation.
- Work with Siemens Electrical Field Supervisor to insure quality and successful electrical installations.
- Previous experience in the BMS Controls Electrical installation field.
- Familiar with Financials and Estimating as they relate to controls installation.
- Prior experience in managing projects and people in this field.
- Ability to work with others, clear communicator and focused on success.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and basic computer skills.