Business Unit: Onshore
Requisition Number: 243841
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Orlando
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 30%
Responsible for utilizing knowledge of Wind Power technologies to coordinate all technical aspects of execution of Wind Power projects.
Manage the Bill of Materials, Material Orders, Technical deviations, Site Infrastructure requirements, schedule, tooling, customer documentation and will assist the Project Manager.
Maintain and improve the Project’s manpower, schedule and methods database; evaluate and critique the technical Wind Power plant specifications of potential Customers.
Manage and drive for the compliant and timely delivery of documentation and hardware to the Project site in accord with established procedures and policies.
Utilize specialized knowledge to provide the scheduling and coordination of major segments of Wind Power turbines, manufacturing, transport, installation, and commissioning projects to meet cost and time.
Participate in the routine review of semi-complex engineering designs and documentation to ensure compliance with project design criteria and standard; provide support in the process of testing and bringing semi-complex systems into an operational state; and provide support in semi-complex tests and commission individual components of semi-complex systems.
Participates in corrective modification of semi-complex hardware and software systems, projects, and/or equipment.
- Participates in developing functional specification and start-up plans for specific functions.
- Assists Project Managers and daily contact with the customers, site personnel, Quality Management, EHS, Engineering, Supply Chain, Order Management, Sales and Service organizations.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent degree / experience is required.
- Wind Power Process and Product experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Good understanding and commitment to a Safe Work Culture
- SAP proficiency and familiarity with Siemens Gamesa systems and tools
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to understand the Wind Power project contracts required