Business Unit: Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 243854
Primary Location: United States-New York-Olean
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
As the Manufacturing Manager, you will manage the small parts, internals, and case machining areas. In addition, you be responsible to determine the optimum processes, methods and procedures for the manufacture of the company’s products and service that will consistently represent D-R’s commitment to continuously improve our products and services to satisfy the performance, quality, reliability and safety expectations of our customers.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Oversee and Safety within work environment
- Manage Productivity and Customer Satisfaction
- Work closely working planning team
- Budgetary expenses
- Ensure Administration of work rules
- Adherence to the labor contract
- Work closely with team headcount planning
- Executing responsible areas to support the overall plant/company objective
Associates degree or equivalent years of experience in Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering related discipline.
- 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3 years of experience with rotating equipment.
- 2 years of management experience overseeing up to 20
- Experience working with labor union agreements.
- Strong communications skills at all levels
- Must be a team player and be comfortable working in a team environment.
- Must possess a high degree of analytical skills to determine root cause and corrective action.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and contemporary problem solving techniques.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.