Business Unit: Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics
Requisition Number: 243867
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens Logistic LLC Customer Service business segment is seeking a Sales Support Manager to lead our After-Market Sales Team comprised of 4 - 8 employees. Our objective is to grow the Siemens Logistics brand by being the provider of choice to all industries served. The After-Market sales Manager must lead by example in a working environment, where proficiency and customer satisfaction are the main goals. This is a P&L role for the after-market / spare part portfolio with an increasing growth strategy. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Customer Service.
• Develops, manages and controls budget plans for short term and long-term objectives.
• Guides the overall sales support operation to ensure achievement of goals and objectives directly or through subordinate staff.
• Develops and oversees the spare parts order quotation process, including preparation, distribution and follow-up of the final proposal.
• Develops standards, training, and individual goals for the Team, monitors their achievement and prepares productivity and progress reports.
• Manages Sales Administration activities.
• Provides involved mentoring to the team to promote individual growth.
• Guides team in handling of incoming sales calls requiring price, delivery and / or technical assistance or warranty information.
• Efficiently manages inventory levels.
• Ensures all safety standards are met.
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required.
• Typically, eight (8) + years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above with P&L responsibility.
• Computer skills – MS Outlook, SAP, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Planning and managing results and performance is essential.
• Demonstrates understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
• Deep professional know-how and Sales experience.
• Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence.
• Improves existing processes and approaches.
• Travel requirement – 10%.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
• Demonstrated experience with providing Mentor relationship within his/her team.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for After Market Sales.
• Experience in delivering using multiple variations of finance structures.
• Experience leading a team comprised of 4-8 with large year on year growth.
• Advanced management understanding to work with employees in different workflows organization environment.