Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243884
Primary Location: United States-California-Hayward
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
- Join the Program Management Team to plan, schedule, and execute your projects adequately to comply with customer program milestones and deadlines.
- Identify and manage risks in your projects, and escalate risks to program management wherever a risk is likely to negatively impact a key project milestone or budget.
- Manage the KPIs in your project portfolio, including Forecasted Costs, Planned Costs, Actual Costs, Cost Variances, Schedule Variance, Cost to Complete, Cash-Flow, Billing, and Revenue.
- Manage the contractual components of your project portfolio including Scope, Schedule, Change Orders, and Risk and Opportunity.
- Manage stakeholder expectations, and proactively communicate between all stakeholders to ensure all parties are aligned and all issues and conflicts are resolved.
- Document all key meetings, important decisions, changes in scope, and dependencies on other trades which impacts Siemens progress.
- Create Monthly Status Reporting and Management Level Reporting for projects in your portfolio.
- Coordinate procurement and logistics of materials and labor for timely delivery in line with project execution.
- Manage responsibilities related to safety requirements and quality assurance for projects in your portfolio.
- Ensure full-time attendance between project site(s) and project work in office. (Unscheduled time off requires 48-hours advanced notification unless it is unavoidable; Pre-planned vacation days must be provided at the start of the project and advanced notification provided to the Operations Manager.)
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam.
- Required travel: 10%
Required experience: Demonstrable experience with the type of responsibility required to be successful in the type of construction and moves/adds/changes-services offered to our commercial customers.
- Other requirements:
- Experience and knowledge of General Terms and Conditions utilized in construction contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in the U.S. without a need for current or future sponsorship.
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a variety of circumstances including climbing ladders, scaffolds, and high-lift equipment as well as working in ducts, crawl spaces, and above ceilings.
- Must be able to differentiate types/colors of wire.
- Must be able to use hand-tools.
- Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Preferred education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management.
- Other preferences:
- NICET Level II certification in Fire Alarm Systems.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.