Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 243894
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Dallas
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 80%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
Ownership and responsibility for the total Siemens POC portfolio in assigned accounts - with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition: Inclusive of Instrumentation, reagent line and informatics
Develops and implements strategic plans for accounts, in line with company objectives, to grow revenue in a profitable way both short and long term.
- Provide “one face to the customer”, quarterback within regional accounts.
- Owns the corporate sales process for all POC solution offerings including direct and indirect channels
- Drive implementation of national contracts into regional accounts
- Develop regional funnel to enter or increase business within assigned accounts
Owns relationship with base of customers and partners to maintain and grow total POC
- Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
- Act as key resource and partner to zone director
Collaborates with Zone team (including specialists, zone directors and service) on opportunities to: (within responsible accounts..)
- End to end solutions with LD
- ZCAM on cross portfolio placements
- Operations to drive financial and S&OP forecast accuracy
Qualifies opportunity and coordinates resources a Instrument Specialist. Owns the sales process and manages it effectively..
Manages customer compliance on reagent contracts and works to develop plans when customers are not meeting commitments.
Conducts Business Reviews with top customers or when warranted..
Develops a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned accounts.
Orchestrates customer presentations and demonstrations, with specialist, articulating the value proposition of product / solution / service offerings.
Works closely with Service and Technical teams to keep all stakeholders in constant communication.
• Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
• Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external)..
•Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems; at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
•High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions.
•Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
•Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
•Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
•Required BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.