Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 243900
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
Would you like to help companies deliver solutions faster to solve their business problems in ways that could not have been done before? Then Siemens PLM is looking for you. Come and join the team that makes Digital Transformation possible!
We are looking for highly motivated, creative team members that have experience with the design, content, or improvement of business, engineering, or manufacturing processes. We are actively recruiting to fill Product Architect roles to help with the enablement of the Americas Services organization through services delivery standardization.
As a Siemens Product Architect in the Lifecycle Collaboration Software Services Delivery team, you will be responsible for building tools and processes that help enable our services organization and promote standardization of services delivery. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside customers as a technical resource implementing PLM solutions while building strong relationships with services teams and strengthening overall services delivery.
This position requires excellent skills in interpersonal communications, technical leadership, process improvement, as well as Teamcenter configuration and customization.
As part of the Lifecycle Collaboration Software Services Delivery team, you will work with Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers, Business Units, Industry Experts, GTAC and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
- Building of Service Delivery Packages to promote standardization of services delivery.
- Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
- Leverage industry best practices and templates for the Siemens PLM Software solution delivered to provide customer value.
- Lead the architectural design area of one or many product domain solutions to address service delivery requirements.
- Understand services goals and objectives to identify what change initiatives are needed for services delivery to be more efficient and productive.
- Translate requirements into specific solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- Multiple years implementing moderately complex Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Previous experience with implementing Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.
- Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
- Requires strong customer and communication skills; self-starter.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
- Active Workspace Customization and Configuration experience
- Experience with Teamcenter data migration
- Experience with Teamcenter upgrades
- Experience with at least one low code platform
- Experience with installation of Teamcenter and Deployment Center
- SCM Knowledge aligning with CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of frameworks for automation testing
- Experienced user of the MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)