Next47 is a global venture capital firm backed by Siemens and committed to turning today's impossible ideas into tomorrow's indispensable industries. Our relationship with Siemens gives us access to international markets, a global customer base, and incomparable technical experience, all of which we use to catalyze our portfolio companies’ growth. Next47 works with startups who are using deep technologies such as artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, cybersecurity, autonomous driving, IoT, robotics, and advanced manufacturing, to solve industry's most difficult and fundamental challenges. For more information, check out our website at www.next47.com
We are looking for an Office Administrator for the Next47 office in Palo Alto, CA. The position involves administrative tasks such as meeting and greeting guests, ordering supplies, maintaining the overall upkeep of the office as well as assisting with expense reporting and general office administrative tasks.
· Manages conference room calendars
· Greet visitors, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Manages equipment, inventory, and maintains it
· Sort, distribute and mail out office packages
· Manages work orders with CBRE (building management)
· Provides administrative support of Next47 employees
· Supports in hosting events, Siemens leaders, customers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Minimum of 2-5 years of administrative experience
· Friendly, welcoming personality, ability to can handle demanding situations
· Team player with very high commitment and motivation
· Good oral and written communication skills, German language is a plus
· Good office tool skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
· Has worked in a global and multi-cultural environment a plus
· Experience working in a Venture Capital Environment a plus
· Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.