Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243923
Primary Location: United States-California-Los Angeles
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
Sales Director - U.S.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships? We are looking for a qualified OEM Channel Sales Director to join us at J2 Innovations, which is now a Siemens Partner.
- Bonus incentives with a target of 25%
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching 401K up to 6%, and generous Paid Time Off.
- This position may be based in any US city, provided there is a major airport nearby for ease of US travel.
Your job - challenging and future oriented
- Develop an Account Strategic Framework. Sell our building and IoT related FIN software to small and large OEMs, system integrators, resellers, installers and major end users.
- Sales to larger OEMs requires systematic identification, prioritization, intense collaboration and deal closure with major corporations.
- Having experience in CxO level selling and technical know-how is required.
- Systematic funnel management, creation of a sales toolbox and strong leadership are key to success.
- In-depth collaboration with Product Management and our development team is required to feedback customer and market requirements and support in shaping the future roadmap of our organization.
- Be ready to travel to build relationships with your customers and educate the world about FIN.
Intrapreneurial and agile
- Act as a leader in a complex environment with many stakeholders.
- Create a team that strives for excellence while maintaining a fun atmosphere.
- Be proactive in the daily business, improve and move things.
- Focus on “learning by doing” versus long-lasting analysis.
- Be able to bridge the communications gap that often exists between technology. executives and their business stakeholders
- Be ready to go the extra mile.
- Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in Technology Systems, a master’s degree in computer science or Engineering is preferred.
- Experienced in CxO and technology sales, as it is the core of the job.
- Experience selling, promoting, supporting both middleware and APIs is preferred
- Experience in infrastructure development including; building automation, energy, transportation, telecommunications, data centers, industrial, healthcare and smart cities could give you a head start.
- Ability to travel for business up to 70% of the time.
- Leadership experience required, ideally gained in Sales, Business Development, or Product Management.
- A strong entrepreneurial drive means you always strive for the best outcome, take risks and manage your scope of responsibility. proactively, you are a self-reliant person.
· As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!