Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 243943
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Austin
Other Locations: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
- Troubleshoots any network, software, programming and/or system malfunctions remotely or by telephone with primary emphasis and knowledge of Siemens Building Automation Systems and integrated products
- Event / alarm (fault) monitoring and energy service dispatching. Operating BACS (Building Automation Control Systems)
- Energy monitoring and investigate issues
- Initial set up tasks and lifecycle maintenance and corrective action tasks for Data Driven Services
- Understand benchmarks and KPIs
- Implement BACS "initial" optimization measures (BPO)
- Maintain activities, records and documentation
- Administer cRSP and CWP connections and Navigator proxy installation and setup
- Run diagnostic tools, performance tools and customer reports
- Proven Outcomes reporting
- Administer online data base backup tools and reports
- Works with customer IT administrators to explain and install Siemens tools used to pull data from customer networks or tools used to access Siemens BACS systems to perform corrective or PM maintenance
- Complaint handling
- Digital Service Specialist and Field Specialist Support
- Associates' degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years of technical experience in related field required.
- Prior Building Automation Controls / Building Technologies experience
- HVAC training and knowledge
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to teach and coach team members
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate’s degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required.