Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 243958
Primary Location: United States--
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
We are looking for a dynamic leader who can contribute on our journey to build Siemens Lifecycle Collaboration Software portfolio into a billion-dollar business. If you are interested in leading a talented team that works with the best companies around the globe, we’d be excited to know more about you!
• Responsible for all LCS Product Development and Program functions related to the Integration Solutions, including serving the needs of the rest of the Siemens portfolio, and customers in a fast-paced heterogeneous enterprise landscape.
• Managing a team of leaders across multiple domains in support of this environment, covering applications in both the business and science of engineering.
• Leadership in an Agile/SAFe environment accomplishing the design, development, modification, and implementation of software programming for LCS products with focus on surpassing customer expectations, achieving high quality and on-time release delivery. This should include an understanding of what it means to deliver world class solutions spanning both cloud and on premise environments.
• Deliver market leading products with fast performance and a compelling user experience, based on a modern architecture that incorporates the latest technology and innovations
• Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and delivery mechanisms
• Manage personnel activities of team (i.e. hires, trains, appraises, pay, rewards, motivates, disciplines, etc.). Responsible for resource allocation, including budget and personnel
• Has comprehensive and diversified knowledge of methods and practices in broad areas of the customer’s industry. Recognized by customers as a trustworthy source for resolving questions and issues with the LCS product
• Collaborate with other Siemens stakeholders (Industries, Sales, Services, Technology Office and other product groups) to solicit input, develop recommendations and deliver on stakeholder requirements
• Develop relationships with customers across multiple industries and regions in focused topic areas as required for joint executive forums and other project deployment topics
• Work with Product Management on trade-offs and priorities on a frequent basis to assist management decision making in-line with product and business strategy
• Develop concrete M&A proposals based on LCS business and strategy goals. Support related activities from concept through to integration
• Work with Finance Controller on budgeting, managing to budget and execution of same.
• Facilitate and promote Innovation across the organization.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Must have minimum 10+ years of Enterprise Software development and technology experience in a Java environment
• Must have strong background in both business and technical roles
• Must have at least 5 years of senior technical or people leadership
• Experience in managing teams in multiple time zones
• Have working knowledge of integration technologies and standards covering concepts such as Data Lakes and Data Federation
• Strong understanding of infrastructure components and how they are architected in the Cloud
• Have a working knowledge and interest in AI and ML
• Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Science or other technical discipline required, graduate level a plus
• Must be very familiar with Enterprise Agile and Scrum development practices
• Experience working in discrete manufacturing industry desired