Business Unit: United States
Requisition Number: 243992
Primary Location: United States-California-Sacramento
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: No
- Provides work assignments and work instructions to employees throughout each workday.
- Provides coordination and oversight for Weld Education Center, including trainers, material coordinators and test sample preparation
- Assists and trains employees in new job assignments.
- Coordinates training schedules with Weld Management and Hiring Agencies, and maintains work status and metrics.
- Performs quality checks on work being performed.
- Monitors employees' safety, quality, methods and output. Assists the ATM/MGR in conducting regular safety meetings.
- Prepares and/or reviews employee time sheets and other labor input documents.
- Assists other employees in resolving problems that might arise within the station.
- Maintains a good understanding of Weld Expert and Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP) and other systems that support production activities.