Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 243997
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Manufacturing Technician
This is a role well suited to an
ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Manufacturing
Technician, you will be responsible for:
- You will refurbish SPECT, PET and CT systems in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
- You will assess, dis-assemble, assemble, test and complete documentation.
- You will follow assembly drawings, work and test instructions.
- You will report, document, trouble shoot and repair quality related issues.
This position may suit you
best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop
your career with Healthineers
- You are customer focused.
- You have technical skills and experience with mechanical, electrical and computer systems.
- You have experience with Medical Imaging systems especially SPECT, PET and CT.
- You have experience with hand tools, torque wrenches, electrical and mechanical test equipment.
- You have computer skills (e.g., SAP, Visio, MS Office software--Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- 2-5 years electronics experience (preferably with diagnostic imaging equipment)
- Must be able to start at 6:00 AM
- Travel maybe required for position (< 10%)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.