Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244000
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Mechanicsburg
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
This position will perform the daily defined responsibilities of a project coordinator. Project Coordinators act as the HUB on assigned projects ensuring consistent execution through the project lifecycle. Their core functions are document control, project close out, and customer support, on behalf of the Project Manager and conduct monthly project coordinator meetings for the zone.
- Provides position specific training to new and existing project coordinators. Organize and conduct monthly project coordinator meetings for the zone.
- Ensures consistent, standardized work by all Project Coordinators in the Zone, in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Ensure turnover package is complete
- Schedule the Sales to Operations Handover meeting, as applicable, and ensure the handover process is completed on all projects.
- Schedule the PM to Technical Workforce Turnover Meeting.
- Assign/update technical workforce personnel in Project Builder to allow correct and timely timesheet entry.
- Supports requirements for subcontracts and bond handling
- Provide project related documentation to support collections efforts.
- Perform month-end tasks in support of appropriate project controlling such as planned cost adjustments and project milestone activities, timesheet submittal, TECO Process requirements.
- Identify contract specific prevailing wage requirements and coordinate with PM to identify which work requires the payment of prevailing wage.
- Coordinate with Prevailing Wage payroll support to ensure the project is flagged for proper prevailing wage payment, as applicable.
- Ensure correct Responsible Person and Applicant are entered/updated in SAP.
- Responsible for managing and filing all project related documentation and construction documents
- Coordinate material purchasing and delivery and support P-Card requirements
- Act as Liaison between Operations and Finance team in monitoring invoices and billings.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 to 5 years practical and specialized experience as a Project Coordinator
- Proficient is standard MS Office software, SAP, cloud based applications and general computer related functions
- Ability work with and influence remote colleagues
- Engage and motivate others via different modes such as in-person, phone and other company provided communication tools
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.