Business Unit: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 244010
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-St. Louis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
IAM Solutions/Java Developer
We are seeking passionate, an enthusiastic IAM Solution/Java Developer to join the software teams at Siemens. Whether you want to work on some of the world's largest Industrial IOT systems, leverage cutting edge AWS technologies, streamline content delivery to end-users globally, build an awesome user experience, or just code to solve some of the hardest software problems, you will love working at Siemens. Come join our startup culture and participate first hand in designing the next generation of computing.
Work with cross-functional teams to develop IAM product, business processes and online commercialization of cloud applications inclusive of cloud native applications and migration of current applications to cloud. Design, develop, modify, and implement highly available and scalable cloud services for products. Perform research and development on new cloud technologies and methodologies.
You will work with technical leaders to refine our technical direction, and own design, implementation, and operation of core services, which support all Siemens cloud services. You will work closely with a tight, agile team that ships features continuously, and you will be able to see the impact of your work on real customers. Self-directed work on projects with latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related discipline required
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development, with experience in one or more areas:
· Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
· Define, design and deliver a distributed IAM solution to meet the growing list of Products and Services.
· Understanding – full stack web development
desirable that the candidate possess the following:
IAM Solutions Experience
- Expertise in SAML, OAuth, or OpenId implementations
- Experience with Cloud Foundry UAA or Auth0
- One or more years in designing, developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
Proactive business skills and strong collaborative skills are required.
- Self-Directed, High Energy
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced agile development environment.
- Excellent oral/written communication & listening skills will be necessary to present information, analysis & recommendations to all levels of employees, including senior engineers and managers.
- Java, SpringBoot, Angular.js
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- Microservices Architecture
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.