Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244011
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 50%
About the position:
To build, lead and grow the overall initiatives and relationships of named strategic channel partners to facilitate sales in direct end user sales, traditional lighting channels, OEMs and VAR partners. Activities will include; business development initiatives, with a specific focus on revenue growth by working closely with channel partners. The goal is to establish ENL as a leader within named partners, prospects and all other influencers. This roll will have cross-functional colleagues to coordinate with in services, technical and marketing positions.
· Manage and support direct end user and channel partner relationships to achieve and exceed revenue goals.
· Create, manage and ensure execution of a joint business plan with named partner(s) resulting in revenue and strategic initiatives to meet sales goals.
· Ensure coordination between traditional lighting channels and VAR channel
· Drive for creation of repeatable solutions and establish ENL as the leader in the industry.
Specific Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for building and managing executive level relationships with targeted prospects, customers and partners.
· Track channel activity in Salesforce.com and provide input into the sales forecast.
· Build Go-To-Market plans with named Partner(s).
· Coordinate responses to RFPs and proposals from channel partners and assist reps in closing these orders when required.
· Work with Marketing to ensure a comprehensive plan is in place to achieve revenue objectives.
· Ensure that the sales channels are well supported and that channel conflict issues are resolved fairly and in a timely manner.
· Work closely with customer success and operations teams internally to develop predictable and repeatable internal process relevant to revenue growth.
· 5+ years of sales experience in lighting, energy efficiency, electrical distribution or electrical construction with experience structuring, negotiating and managing sales channels and complex relationships.
· Lighting controls experience (wired or wireless) is desirable
· Strong understanding of lighting industry/controls, cloud computing and networking.
· Experience selling solutions.
· Proven leader with an extensive background in managing, leading, and developing experienced sales teams.
· Strong proven track record in exceeding sales targets both direct and in-direct.
· Successful background driving repeatable solutions, technical wins, and building programs.
· Expertise at driving exec level relationships with prospects, customers and key partners.
· Some travel required – based on territory coverage
· Bachelor’s degree required.
Our Benefits Include
· Market-leading hardware and software application centered on improving the customer’s business
· a highly dynamic, motivated team in the heart of the Silicon Valley
· Competitive compensation
· Frequent happy breakfasts and lunches and lots of snacks
· Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together – creating an open speak up culture is key for our success.