Business Unit: Service Power Generation
Requisition Number: 244035
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Atlanta
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Business Service Coordinator
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able to tack the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
We are seeking an energetic Business Service Coordinator to support the Atlanta district service office for the Siemens Gas and Power Division. Come join the team that makes a difference!
In this role, you will:
• Perform field service order entry, cost collection and invoicing
• Provide support to the field service maintenance contract projects by working as an on-site or off-site project administrator using the project module application
• Maintain job files in the district office and provide all requested documentation during period Finance audits.
• Review purchase orders and issue order acknowledgment letters
• Obtain vendor quotations, issue purchase requisitions and work with vendors to ensure accurate and timely vendor invoicing
• Provide monthly billing and cost reporting on all service orders to Finance
• Provide project cost reviews to ensure all costs have been collected before order closeout.
• Review district budget monthly and investigate erroneous charges as needed.
• Provide monthly accounts receivable reporting for all district customer invoicing.
• Track tooling status in SAP to ensure all tooling is returned to tool depots after project completion.
• Maintain customer information in SAP.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
You will need the following to be successful:
• Completed High school diploma required
• 5 years of experience in order entry, cost collecting and invoicing experience
• 5 years of experience working in a business environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP, Project Module
• Skilled at prioritization
• Ability to travel 10%
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams and innovate to succeed.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we would like to meet you.
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.