Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 244063
Primary Location: United States-New York-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
.Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 8-10+ years of experience in clinical diagnostic sales, corporate accounts, or hospital purchasing organizations
- Strategic thinking, negotiating skills, problem solving skills, managing without authority, presentation skills, and financial acumen are key attributes for this role.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to travel, typically 50-75%
- Several years of medical, capital equipment sales to a hospital and/or lab call point.