Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 244076
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Denver
Other Locations: United States-California-Los Angeles, United States-Arizona-Phoenix, United States-Oregon-Portland
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 70%
- Provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use of AcuNav Volume Catheter.
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account.
- Maximize customer case support capability through proper planning and scheduling techniques.
- Stay current on company products instructions for use, best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
- Prioritize and appropriately respond to requests in a high-stress environment, and maintain composure and problem solving focus during stressful interactions.
- Engage in diagnostic dialogue with multiple internal and external business partners and stakeholders, and formulate solutions based on dialogue and input gained during session.
- Actively participates in internal/external trainings, maintains optimal scanning techniques and competitive knowledge. Collaborates closely with National Clinical Sales Director, National Catheter Director and Territory Sales managers that all business objectives and zone sales goals are obtained.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical echocardiography lab
- Must have and maintain certification as a Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or as a Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) in adult or pediatric echocardiography.
- Maintain clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 60% overnight locally, regionally, and nationally, sometimes on short notice.
- Position requires sitting for extended periods of time, working in a hospital laboratory setting, attending live patient cases, and wearing protective gear (i.e. lead aprons), and willing to work variable hours to meet patient needs
- May be required to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License