Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244080
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Miramar
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 30%
This position is responsible for installation and start-up duties on assigned projects. As needed this position will be assigned to a project team with selected duties at the direction of the project manager. This position requires work to be completed in both office and field locations.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If so, then we’d like to meet you!
- Performs all duties as installation specialist.
- Adheres to all Siemens project standards according to project category.
- Performs start-up and installation tasks on Siemens controllers and equipment as needed.
- Troubleshoots all aspects of building control system.
- Generates DDC point database on all projects. Generates code for equipment as required.
- Provides start-up and checkout documentation to the Project Manager for use in commissioning and validation..
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
HS diploma or equivalent required.
- •HVAC experience / knowledge
- •Good verbal and written communication skills
- •Microsoft Office
- •Previous Building Automation or DDC Controls experience a plus
- •Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing
- •Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
- •Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States.
- •Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate Degree or 2 year technical degree or equivalent years experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fields—sustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a few—in almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.