Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244262
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is seeking a sharp and technically-sound professional to join our sales team in Irving, Texas. Specifically, we need someone who can sell building automation technologies the contracting tier through value selling and by connecting with end-users. This includes but is not limited to building facilities in Healthcare, Higher Ed, Federal, K-12 and Data Centers. This role will support our north Texas customers and contracting tiers and is a fantastic opportunity to join a global engineering powerhouse offering huge developmental potential.
· No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
· Leverage of the Siemens Building Technologies Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
· Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment.
· Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
· Proficiently develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned geographic or vertical market while skillfully collaborating with both internal and external partners.
· Develops high-quality best total-solutions that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
· Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
· Develops and maintains relationships at prospective and authorized representative accounts.
· Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan
· Identifies key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
· Participates in implementing specific controls solutions for OEM equipment and demonstrates capabilities.
· Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
· Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
· Monitors competitor activities and market trends.
· Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
· Develops strong relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
· Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
· Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and services knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
· Works with both small and large accounts and upper level decision makers practicing executive level selling skills to achieve highest level of account penetration.
· Independently drives business growth and desires to create an entrepreneur-like position within a strong established organization
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Preferred experience: 5 plus years plus of experience with proven sales and account management skills or technical skills/knowledge in building automation, mechanical or energy systems. (Candidates with direct industry experience will receive preference.)
2. Bachelor’s Degree is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
3. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and capability to promote new ideas and products.
4. Excellent project management skills.
5. Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
6. Team oriented personality who can work well by themselves or on a team in an international environment.
7. Passionate commitment to the company vision.
8. Other Preferences:
- In-depth building automation product and consulting service knowledge with strong technical and financial skills preferred.
- Mechanical or Electrical Distribution System knowledge/experience a plus.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
As part of our recruiting process, if you are selected to move forward, our Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be reaching out to you to complete a digital interview. Our OnDemand Digital Interview will allow you to showcase your sales skills beyond your resume at your convenience!