Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 244278
Primary Location: United States-California-Mountain View
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: No
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Order Management Deliver Operator
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Order Management Deliver Operator, you will be responsible for:
Resolves the most complex inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Guides internal customers and contacts by providing the most complex information while providing efficient and courteous service. Leads investigations and resolves the most complex problems. Guides order tracking, price quoting, and purchase order creation, and participates in order scheduling process.
- Receive and Process Orders from Siemens affiliates and third parties and process through shipment to the point invoice. Obtains and confirm all information required to configure the order. (Internal purchase orders, letter of credit, external purchase order). Review Regulatory website for registration requirements for international orders. Coordinate multi-modality orders, as required.
- Enter into SAP, verify configuration (using PB tools), pricing, schedule to capacity, and coordinate customer delivery. Release the order to Order Fulfillment or create and submit purchase order to contract manufacturer as needed.
- Monitor the order status and follow up to ensure its progress and on-time delivery.
- Experience in export/logistics working closely with our logistics team.
- Generate RMA (Return Material Authorization) requests and complete follow-up at internal customer and vendor levels. Provide order confirmation to the country/customer. Assist coordination of deliveries with Logistics dept. when necessary. Process invoices upon Inco terms, or other sales terms as required.
- Serve as an flex Order Management Resource: Provide information related to the order management process and respond to questions and issues from order process stakeholders (order fulfillment, customer, supplier, buyers. country managers and counterparts, SCM engineers, CSEs, shipping/traffic, USD management)
- Act as a liaison between customers/country and internal USD personnel and respond to questions, escalate if appropriate, and resolve issues. Mentor/support new/less experienced Order Managers.
- Back up manager on projects, reports, data collection, communications, audits and other tasks. Update report data, maintain, run, and distribute reports (i.e. RMA, DOA, Ship Plan, Backlog, Material Shortages) Update procedures as needed
This position may suit you
best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop
your career with Healthineers
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Ability to perform under periodic, high stress situations, particularly end of month cycles where overtime is required.
- Strong SAP skills or demonstrated ability to learn ERP software.
- Open to working beyond typical work week at peak demand periods.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and determine critical information quickly.
- Strong follow-up skills that produce closure
- Export/logistics experience
- Adaptable to changing environment and priorities.
- Team player willing to perform in back-up capacity for co-workers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely through email, phone and in-person.
- Effective organization and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to back up manager on projects, reports, data collection, communications, audits and other tasks.
- Resourcefulness and strong communication skills are essential
- The ability to work successfully on an independent basis
- High school and some college equivalent
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in order entry, sales support or customer service roles
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.