Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 244284
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Edgewater
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Summer Intern will learn how to lead projects, engage with multiple stakeholders, develop influence skills and gain technical Working Capital management experience.
Student will work directly with the Hiring Manager and Planning team to perform various projects, including, but not limited to the below:
- Document Processes/ Write SOP.'s
- Inventory of reports run by each planner to standardize processes.
- Material Master Clean up.
- Review/track slow moving inventory.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Outline exactly what knowledge/skills, education, and experiences are required to be considered for this position.
- Currently enrolled university student an a Supply Chain program
- Excel & PowerPoint experience