Business Unit: Diagnostic Imaging
Requisition Number: 244418
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Summary: This role will be responsible for the cycle counting,
reconciliation, analysis and reporting of inventory accuracy. Candidate should
be able to handle cross functional logistics duties within material operations.
Job Family Specific Responsibilities / Key Responsibilities
· Participates in monitoring of semi-complex materials through the production cycle. Participates in the preparation and maintenance of semi-complex reports; analyzes supplier capability; participates in make/buy studies and cost analyses. Participates in creating integrated project plans and schedules for the supply team's capital and development projects. Participates in the effectiveness evaluation of current material control standards. Designs the planning and coordination of new product introductions; assess the impact and recommend changes to overall production schedules.
· Independently performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Refers semi-complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
- Assists in setting up items to be counted on a quarterly basis
- Works with production planning and manufacturing personnel to schedule and count materials
- Recognizes, reports, troubleshoots and corrects inventory inaccuracies
- Responsible for maintaining and reporting on inventory accuracy
- Responsible for the timely counting and reconciliation of inventory
- Reports and documents non-conformances
- Executes duties in compliance with regulatory agencies
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Some travel required (5%)
Education / Knowledge / Skills/ Experience
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
· Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments. Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
· Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
· Ability to work independently and on teams
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Accounting, or Business Administration
· APICS Certification
· Prior logistics experience