Business Unit: Ultrasound
Requisition Number: 244420
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Tampa
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 75%
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The Territory Sales Manager is a field sales position focused on general imaging ultrasound in one of the country's most dynamic and innovative healthcare areas. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment and strives to win and be successful. Our products are recognized as being the best for patient care and providers alike.
• Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
• Guide the development and execution of strategic account plans.
• Develop, build and cultivate long-term relationships with key management in the customer organization.
• Assist management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to a hospital call point.
• 8+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare field preferred.
• Professional sales training like SPIN or Miller-Hieman.
• Experience with sales quotas, forecasting.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Specific experience selling medical diagnostic ultrasound.
• Imaging, transactional medical equipment sales.
• Success with shorter, high transactional sales cycles.