Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244427
Primary Location: United States-California-Diamond Bar
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
J2 Innovations is a fast growing, innovative software development company based in California that created FIN Framework, which is a state-of-the-art open framework for building automation and IoT applications. Responding to the market demand for easier to configure and use solutions for managing buildings and IoT applications, the J2 Innovations team have been laser focused on usability and automating what were previously labor intensive engineering tasks.
Would you like to challenge the status quo by working in a fast growing, dynamic software development company, part of the global conglomerate Siemens? We are seeking an Office Manager in Diamond Bar, CA. This will be at J2 Innovations, which is a fast-growing innovated software development company that is now part of the Siemens family.
Is this job a fit for you?
What we can offer you.
· A salary with overtime-based pay
· Paid time off, company paid holidays, sick time and a matching 401K
· An ownership culture where we value not only what you do but how you do it.
· You will assist and support the CEO, COO and CFO by
· Managing calendars and travel
· You will provide routine Office Management support: Mail, Filing, Procurement
· You will act as Environment Health and Safety (EHS) delegate for company with parent company
· You will On Board new employees; collection and archiving of appropriate forms and documentation
· You will maintain office services by organizing office operations, procedures and correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisition
· You will provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
· You will maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement and also organize company events
Required Skills & Education:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Demonstrated ability to work in fast based environment with flexibility to handle changing priorities
· Demonstrated high energy level and attitude, willingness to collaborate
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Skills and Experience.
· Previous position in similar role preferred
· If you meet the qualifications of this position, a Siemens Recruiter , will reach out to you for a phone interview.