Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244449
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Mount Prospect
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
As the renewal coordinator, you will coordinate the service agreement renewal process for assigned contracts across the zone, ensuring that all BT service agreements are renewed on time and that the 120, 90, 60 and 30 day activities are completed. Resolves the most complex inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services. Guides customers by providing the most complex information while providing efficient and courteous service. Leads investigations and resolves the most complex problems. Guides order tracking, price quoting, and scheduling.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as the main point of contact for the renewal process.
- Uses standard tools and processes to renew service agreements on time (before they expire).
- Assigns and manages renewal activities at the 120, 90, 60 and 30 day milestones.
- Coordinates with Sales and Operations.
- Provides data for facilitation of renewal and Order Intake Forecast meetings. For Automation < $10k and Fire/Security < $5k contracts, secures a signed contract and Purchase Order.
- Promotes BT service capabilities to customers as well as the benefits of converting 3 month and 1 year agreements to 3 or 5 year agreements.
- Oversees the release of billing blocks on renewed contracts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience:
- Knowledge and Experience: 8 years experience in service agreement renewals or service coordination in a service industry such as building automation, HVAC, fire alarm service, security system service, or fire/security monitoring.
- HS diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong working knowledge of word processing and Excel spreadsheets.
- Experienced on personal computer and knowledge of Windows Software.
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred.
- Familiarity or experience with control, HVAC/Fire/Security systems and engineering preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks & duties effectively with strong accuracy of data quality.
- 10% travel may be required
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance, Short, and Long Term Disability coverage.
- 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.