Business Unit: Human Resources
Requisition Number: 244489
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as HR Support Specialist
This position will partner with the HR Business Consultants (HRBC) and Center of Excellences (COE) to support the businesses with specialized HR services. This role will advise and coach managers/employees on HR services, programs and policies. Additionally, this position will support all data management and documentation requirements that will be needed by the internal clients whom they are assigned to support as well as eventually support a small client group.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a HR Support Specialist , you will be responsible for:
• Partner with the internal SPM and HR shared services organization to resolve escalated issues tied to payroll processing, leave administration, data issues, etc.
• Partner with internal support organizations to administer delegation, immigration and leave administration processes, etc.
• Consult and advise managers and employees on policy and procedure questions.
• Partner with the HRBC organization to make updates to employee data (employee data management (EDM) activities, etc.) and perform regular employee data audits to ensure accuracy.
• Investigate smaller scope Share with Us Cases and provide recommendations for closure.
• Support a small client group up to 75 employees (potentially after 9 – 12 months).
• Educate and provide training to managers and employees on the best use of on-demand solutions for HR-related topics (i.e. self-service applications).
• Conduct exit interviews, analyze the data that comes out of the interviews, and provide recommendations to HRBCs and HRBC Management regarding issues and concerns such as compensation problems, management communications issues, etc.
• Coordinate and provide new hire orientation to new employees.
• Partner with internal HR organizations and Businesses to develop new reports for businesses; provide analysis regarding terminations, hires, transfers, requisitions, etc.; and run reports for businesses.
• Maintain internal organizational coding changes and consult with the HRBC/BP team in the development of new business structure codes.
• Support the implementation of local HR activities (i.e. D&I activities, facility based EH&S activities, location based required postings).
This position may suit you best if you
are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 0-2 years of working experience with prior HR internship experience preferred.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
• Interpersonal sensitivity and skills.
• Must be able to partner and collaborate with HR team and business.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast-paced environment.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) as well as the ability to quickly learn and navigate various HR information systems.