Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244504
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure's Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle with gas card, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with Siemens new Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Responsible for SIEMENS Fire service agreement business development goals (sales, proposals, etc.) and efforts to achieve goals.
- Develop and implement a strategic growth plan for fire alarm, suppression and sprinkler service solutions.
- Working with a base of existing customers to renew their existing fire service agreements and expand those agreements to include other SIEMENS fire service offerings.
- Develop new fire service business by identifying qualified prospects through networking, prospecting, cold-calling & creative lead generation with end-user customers.
- Provide timely and effective fire service sales presentations to prospective customers.
- Exhibits a thorough knowledge of all fire services, pricing procedures and strategies to ensure that contract estimates are accurate and will deliver the expected return
- Manage and maintain a detailed opportunity pipeline & achieve assigned monthly quota
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the market
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS fire service capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
- 3-5 years’ experience in fire service solutions sales, and business development is preferred, however, we will also consider talented sales professionals with industry related experience.
- NICET Level 1, and knowledge of NFPA and local fire codes desired.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners and facility managers, life safety managers strongly desired.
- Must be willing and available to travel 5% overnight for training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license in good standing and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.