Business Unit: Supply Chain Management
Requisition Number: 244519
Primary Location: United States-Kansas-Hutchinson
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Currently hiring for a SECOND SHIFT material handler. Must be able to run multiple pieces of handling equipment such as a fork truck, a high reach, pallet jack, and other specialized equipment. Responsibilities include:
1. Use of all required safety equipment
2. Receive and perform work assignments from Team Leads and Group Leads.
3. Follow written and verbal work instructions
4. Accurately document all materials shipped and received.
5. Competent work with SAP and other computer systems when required.
6. Pull and deliver kits and materials accurately. Use of hand scanners and mobile equipment
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic department.
8. Ability to work in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pass background check and UA-
- Ability to perform both inside and outdoor tasks in different climates