Business Unit: Rolling Stock
Requisition Number: 244572
Primary Location: United States-Florida-West Palm Beach
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in eight Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
Committed to the safe and reliable transportation of people and goods by rail and road, Siemens Mobility designs and manufactures across the entire spectrum of rolling stock, including commuter and regional passenger trains, light rail and streetcars, metros, locomotives, passenger coaches, and high-speed trainsets. In the U.S., Siemens is providing rail vehicles, locomotives, components and systems to more than 25 agencies in cities such as D.C., New York, Boston, Sacramento, San Diego, and St. Louis.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our third shift sanitation and cleaning team.
Qualified individuals will have excellent work and attendance history, pervious experience cleaning locomotive and coaches with the use of industrial equipment such as man-lift, forklift, electric and gas pressure washer, mobile car wash, and sanitary system pump truck.
Successful candidates will be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time, as well as bend, stoop, lift, kneel, climb, and turn frequently. to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Perform tasks as instructed while following all safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Read and comply with Standard Operating Procedures for cleaning.
- Operate basic equipment as trained and instructed.
- Regular attendance.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Experience servicing and cleaning locomotives and coaches.
- Rail industry experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.