Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244573
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Canton
Other Locations: United States-Massachusetts-Danvers, United States-Massachusetts-Lowell, United States-Massachusetts-Burlington, United States-Massachusetts-Framingham, United States-Massachusetts-Waltham, United States-Massachusetts-Andover
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is growing in Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Join our Commercial Security team (CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion), and while you’re working for an entrepreneurial global company, you will enhance your long-term career path. We offer exceptional benefits, including a matching 401K retirement plan. We are currently searching for a Project Manager to support our Security Solutions Group in Canton, MA. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position manages multiple projects from pre-booking to customer acceptance throughout Eastern Massachusetts and Rhode Island. The Project Manager supervises, directs and motivates the project team during planning, estimating, design, installation, start-up, commissioning, turnover and warranty of assigned projects. This position will ensure customer satisfaction throughout all project phases until completion.
• Analyzes plans, construction contract specifications, and contracts to determine project requirements.
• Manages the development of project plans in advance of project activity assuring effective execution by the Project Team.
• Coordinate and supervise subcontractors
• Utilizes financial and monthly forecasting to manage and contain costs and works with other team members to monitor, manage and control costs.
• Prepares or oversees preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors.
• Participates in job site final walk thru and manages the completion of all close out documentation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field preferred, although candidates with a combination of directly related experience and education (a High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) will also be considered
• Strong knowledge of Security and CCTV Systems
• Excellent contracting skills
• Must have an understanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these in managing assigned projects
• Must have the ability to resolve the scope of work and contractual issues and change orders on assigned projects
• The aptitude to understand and interpret contracts drawings and project specifications
• Must have strong leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing
• Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• Very good health, vision, dental plan with many options to choose from
• All employees receive Life Insurance, STD and LTD
• 401k match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary
• Extensive product training and career development
We aim to hire individuals with high potential and assist them with their career development. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens they rarely leave. Come advance your career with Siemens!