Business Unit: Digital Grid
Requisition Number: 244621
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Houston
Other Locations: United States-Louisiana-, United States-Oklahoma-, United States-Arkansas-, United States-New Mexico-
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 50%
- The Territory Sales Manager works in close collaboration with the Siemens Account Managers in the Construction Sales, Total Integrated Power Sales , Total Integrated Automation Sales etc( Regional Sales Organizations) , leveraging the reach and relationship of the account managers to make a strong technical pitch for the products and thereafter ramping up the order income . The Territory Managers also works on identifying new prospects either independently or working in close collaboration with the Regional Sales Organizations – Driving Order intake in assigned territory on a Monthly, quarterly and Annual basis
- Develop a Go to Market model of profitable Sales for Protection, Automation and Power Quality Products/Systems through Channels: Medium Voltage and Low Voltage Panels builders/ OEMs, High Voltage Panel Builders and OEMs, Distributors, Retrofit Partners via sales campaigns to influence Siemens products
- Develop Relationship and Strategy with Key Influencers to achieve Annual Frame agreements with Channels (OEMs and Panel Builders) to produce orders for Products and Systems
- Working closely with EPCs and Engineering Houses for influencing Specifications and generate Sales for Substation Automation Systems and Control Protection Panels
- Ability to Steer Technical Discussions on Subject Matter with Channels and work with End users (Utilities/Industry/Consultants) for approvals for Siemens Products and Systems, thereby increasing Sales from Channels
- Developing complete Ownership and a vision for Key Products (SIPROTEC and SICAM) in the assigned territory for ramping Factory Order volume
- Technical sales activities involving such matters as proposal development, pricing development, risk assessment and technical sales strategies.
- Participate in account planning activities with Siemens Sales to ensure the best technical solution strategies for growth are established and implemented through value proposition development.
- Support Product Life-Cycle Management process (PLM) in creating technical requirement documentation based on global and local market needs for development or adaptation of future products, solutions, and systems.
- Provide technical guidance and training to customers and develop associated recommendations for ongoing business growth.
- Leading Strategic and Pricing Discussions with HQ within the Siemens guidelines of ethics and conduct to maximize Market share for Products and systems
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and a minimum of 5+ years of total experience in the domain of Substation, Automation and Protection. A Masters in EE with a Power Systems focus and 2+ years of experience can be substituted in lieu of 5+ years of experience.
- 3-5 years experience in the design and configuration of different substation, automation and protection systems with Core Understanding of Protection Algorithms and Automation Platforms
- Strong technical knowledge of Transmission and Distribution equipment and Grid operations
- A business management degree is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills to lead vision plans for the assigned territories
- Strong Digital Sales and Marketing Skills to expand reach and build brand recognition
- Ability to work in Teams laterally and engage with management for engaging and influencing with customers to maximize Sales
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Strong customer management and relationship skills across all levels to have high brand recognition for Siemens with customers
- 5 Years of Sales and Business Development Experience in Substation Automation and Protection products and systems with Utility, Industry and Infrastructure Markets is desired.