Business Unit: Service Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 244680
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Tulsa
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: No
How can you help us shape the future?
We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our team as a Mechanic where you will be responsible for the disassembly, cleaning, inspection and reassembly of rotating equipment such as centrifugal compressors, steam turbines, and reciprocating compressors. You will work as part of a team within a team to ensure that all projects are completed safely, correctly and meet or beat customer expectations. Follow and promote all safety and quality directives in support of the company's commitment to being the industry’s Premier Service Provider to our clients. You will be assigned to work on the day shift at Tulsa, OK.
What are your responsibilities?
- Unit disassembly, cleaning, and inspection including the accurate collection and recording of technical inspection data for equipment repair proposals.
- Maintaining clear and concise daily work records.
- Maintenance of shop equipment and regular daily shop house keeping to ensure an organized and safe working environment.
- Responsible for following of all safe work practices, D-R safety and quality policies and procedures during normal daily operations.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- High school diploma for GED equivalent
- The ability to routinely lift at least 25 pounds, as required to perform essential functions of the position, for up to eight hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds periodically, as required to perform essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manufacturing drawings, shop sketches and equipment repair manuals and procedures.
- Able to use most common precision measuring instruments (mic's, gauges, and etc.)
- Working knowledge of rotating machines
- Good reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- A valid driver’s license.
- Basic computer and word processing skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to operate forklifts.
- Experience in Oracle would be a plus.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.