Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244723
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Other Locations: United States-Maine-Scarborough, United States-Pennsylvania-Mechanicsburg, United States-Massachusetts-Canton, United States-Pennsylvania-Blue Bell
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
This position will be located in the Northeast zone - no primary location.
Deliver a complete programming package to the Project Manager. The package includes the Sequence of Operation, Logic and Functions and pre-tested programming for all projects
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up process to write all programs including sequence of operation with logic and functions after submittal is approved.
- Create functional test and flowcharting documents as required.
- Assist Graphics Designer to incorporate device location and activation information for all graphics design.
- Review design content to provide Specialists with the needed information to optimize Start-up and Commissioning.
- Provide onsite assistance with functional testing as required
- May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and entry level employees.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
- 5+ years of direct or relevant experience
- Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical Demands: Ability to climb ladders.
- Physically capable of regularly lifting 40 lbs.
- Travel expectations: 20%
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require
employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.