Business Unit: Point of Care
Requisition Number: 244749
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Norwood
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 5%
Job Description –SCRUM Master
We’re looking for a Program Manager/Scrum Master to ensure project teams are applying scrum principles and methodologies consistently while remaining focused on delivering value to our customers. The candidate will be responsible for applying agile framework values, principles within the scrum framework and ensure that the team is fully functional, productive, self-sustaining, high-performing while being focused on the program and business objectives.
· Implement, oversee and monitor agile strategy and practices to execute strategy for our informatics product lines
· Ensure tools, processes and operations of agile delivery teams align with the organization’s procedures and policies (product development process, quality systems and other applicable functional procedures).
· Strong agile values and principles, exhibiting a servant leadership mindset.
· Developing and maintaining trusted advisor relationships with key clients.
· Aligning business process with project teams while executing the role of a scrum master and coordinate with key project team members to ensure successful execution and delivery of project objectives.
· Lead scrum teams and ensure successful representation and oversight of agile principles and ensure compliance with business and organization policies and objectives.
· Understand overall business strategy and translate / guide teams for successful program delivery.
· Establish plans, monitor and report on program status, budgets, schedules, etc.
· Ability to resolve complex problems positively and professionally.
Education & Experience
· BS/BA in related discipline required.
· Over 7+ years total business experience (program/project management).
· Deep knowledge of Agile R&D workflow, approaches and techniques is a must have
· Healthcare software sector experience required.
· Excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.