Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 244764
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Milford
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No
Currently looking to hire a Cloud Development Software Engineer. Qualified candidate will be responsible for the design, development, modification, implementation and software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery. Ensures overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field (Required)
• Extensive experience in Software Development/programming (Required)
• Working knowledge of an object oriented programming language such as Java or C++/C#
• Experience in Cloud Development (Required)
• Good Understanding of object oriented design and design principles.
• Solid understanding of modern application architectures using cloud infrastructure, microservices and container based deployment models.
• Ability to build and support cloud applications with special
emphasis on operational efficiency, performance and scalability.
• Ability to think independently, innovate and perform quick iterations to validate new ideas.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and be willing to do what is needed for the success of the team
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Design and development experience using Eclipse or other IDEs is desirable.
• Good knowledge of client-server architecture and web/UI development