Business Unit: Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 244777
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Hoffman Estates
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sales Project Management Specialist
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Sales Project Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
The NAM Service Sales Performance manager will be primarily responsible for the service sales approval process, performance management, and engagement of the service sales organization. Working under the direction of the VP of Services Business Management, the Director will coordinate all routine cadence calls, webcasts, communications and events with the Service Sales organization. This role will also coordinate and lead the implementation of the service sales channel strategy as developed by the various stakeholders. Routine communications with Service Zone Vice President’s on sales performance, portfolio, and related topics will also be required.
Successful applicants will have a strong understanding of Siemens Healthineers service offerings, service sales process.
• Organize and host monthly service sales webcasts on behalf of the Service Business Management team.
• Ongoing improvement of sales velocity and sales process.
• Quarterly cadence with Service ZVPs to review zone service sales performance, and Service Business Management topics.
• Support routine sales forecasting activities, funnel management, and forecasting accuracy.
• Manage sales escalations in compliance with LOA and DOA requirements.
• Drive accountability for service sales forecasting and performance.
• Work with AVP and ZGM teams to implement and support service sales strategic planning.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or related field
• 10+ years sales and business experience in healthcare..
· Familiarity with and ability to improve Siemens Healthineers’ sales processes and project management milestone structure.
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
· Ability to provide executive level business cases and financial assessments.
Working Relationship/Direction of Others:
• Represent Service organization in zone and national sales meetings
• Supports sales executives in deal escalations and approvals when required.
• Demonstrates leadership and role model qualities.
• Working relationships with Service Zone VPs.
• Fosters relationships and develops trust with internal customers.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: .