Business Unit: Financial Services
Requisition Number: 244798
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 10%
Are you someone who enjoys being a primary customer facing point of contact? As the Customer Account Manager, you will act in an advisory and training role to the corresponding Siemens business units. We are looking for an experienced business relationship manager with strong consultancy skills and systems orientation, who can effectively facilitate automated and manual risk rating assessments, manage the relationship with each assigned Siemens business unit and support each customer’s credit risk management processes. Your ability to logically explain ratings and rating methods to all stakeholders is important. A solid understanding of collection procedures, credit and collections data and contractual obligations is needed.
- Serve as the primary relationship manager to the Siemens business units; credit rating team and other interested parties
- Provide consultancy services on credit risk mitigation to the Siemens units
- Provide customers with general education of Siemens’ credit risk intelligence services. Organize and execute trainings as required
- Actively market the full scope of offered services to assigned Siemens business units
- Leverage relationship with Siemens business units to increase information disclosure and accuracy of disclosed information to support the improvement of rating quality
- Use knowledge gained in the course of business to identify process improvements
- Support portfolio management efforts of customers in line with the current Credit Policy
- Gather and maintain account information and documentation (particularly for accounts in litigation)
- Continually improve knowledge base for portfolio risk mitigation, liquidity strategies and collections procedures. Recommend action steps to local business unit management as well as Siemens Bank management.
- BS / BA degree.
- 2+ years credit risk analysis and/or related collection experience
- Solid understanding of credit assessment and rating fundamentals
- Understanding of rating methods, delinquency monitoring, and risk management policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Siemens structure and key industries preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Effective organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, Access) and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize data analytics software and produce usable data visualization graphics and reports.
- Interpersonal skills for interaction with domestic and international stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at .