Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 244883
Primary Location: United States--
Other Locations: United States-Michigan-Livonia, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 60%
• Work cross functionally to develop Mendix, cloud and SaaS partner programs including partner contracting, pricing, marketing, certifications and training, services and customer success to maximize sales revenue and influence revenue from across all partners
• Develop a cohesive plan to help activate Siemens partners on Mendix, cloud and SaaS products and solutions
• Collaborate with field partner sales teams to increase quality partners that add value to our current and prospective customers
• Ensure execution in the partner ecosystem of joint campaigns and sales plays driving examples across joint Mendix and PLM solutions.
• Must currently reside in North America, with a strong preference for one of these locations: Cincinnati, Detroit, Plano, or Boston
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Must have current experience either developing SaaS or PaaS and Cloud based partner programs, or current experience being in a role focused on SaaS, PaaS and Cloud Partner Programs. Please ensure this experience with this is clear in your resume.
• Strong track record in defining and aligning channel partner/sales strategies and programs to maximize reseller customer impact and revenue performance for Cloud and SaaS solutions.
• Experience and expertise leading and collaborating with cross-functional and global teams at all levels from individual contributors to executives
• Intimate understanding of, and recent experience in, the broad IT software partner ecosystem and modern cloud strategies around SaaS, and PaaS.
• History of documented revenue growth in Cloud and SaaS business environments directly attributable to the partner program.
• Dynamic and engaging style with exceptional communications skills - written and verbal. Able to present to all levels and audiences internal and external to Siemens. Able to drive participation and contribution through persuasion.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Major understanding of cloud sales, MSP operating models and prefer experience with other large cloud and SaaS providers
• Experience with high volume, high velocity sales organizations with modern ways of attracting and acquiring midmarket companies leveraging partners
• Proven program and project management skills. Able to give and receive feedback positively. Exercises strong problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles. Meticulous attention to detail.
• Team player, able to juggle multiple workstreams with matrixed resources and goals in a dynamic, growing company where cultural change and matrix organization is a norm. Flexible and adaptable to changing requirements.
• Experience working with vendors and subcontractors, including budgeting and purchasing, monitoring and driving to firm schedules and results.
• Comfortable using data to make and support decisions at all levels
• Prior international experience is strongly preferred