Business Unit: Software
Requisition Number: 244885
Primary Location: United States-Oregon-Wilsonville
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
The Cloud Product Definition
Leader would lead definition of all aspects of
product functionality, design, and experience. This role would provide
leadership in building teams, methods, and standards to establish thought
leadership with a new portfolio of products through user-centered design.
The Product Definition
Leader would be responsible for successful
execution against business goals through product definition and design.
This role would hire appropriate talent and enable its staff to successfully
meet project goals. The position also requires extensive collaboration and
influence across a highly-matrixed organization. The position would report to
the Director of Product.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience
in user-centered design implementation
- Strong user research and user validation background
- 5+ years building and managing product definition and user experience
- 5+ years’ experience executing cloud-enabled or Web applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable leadership through influence
- Ability to articulate vision and make impact in executive level
discussions and decision-making.
- Requires 25-50% travel based on project needs
- Expertise in Engineering & Design or Gaming software products