Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244892
Primary Location: United States-Maryland-Baltimore
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an experienced Sr. Sales Executive to manage and grow our Fire Alarm Service Sales territory in Baltimore, MD. The Sr. Sales Executive is End-User focused on Fire Alarm Service Agreement Service projects, Migration and Quoted Services Sales.
• Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities for assigned customers or territory.
• Able to effectively handle the most sophisticated deals independently within established guidelines.
• Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to obtain the sale.
• Introduce new security system product lines to top customers and new end-users.
• Coordinate and present technical symposium’s to customers and end-users.
• Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial markets.
• Follows through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth sales-to-operations turnover and monitors progress. Assists in resolving installation/execution, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
• Prepares accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking.
• Participates in civic and professional organizations, and sales department meetings, workshops and seminars. Keeps current on market business, product trends with monthly reports. Continues to pursue in depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
• Develops and deploys account strategies. Prepares annual technology roadmap for all accounts managed.
• Team sells with solutions/contractor sales reps along with Building Automation and Security Service sales reps.
• Expand the value of assigned accounts for all SI offerings. Primary point of contact with end-user. Drives/coordinates new business across all product lines to meet objectives. Focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, however candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or candidates with equivalent combination of education (HS Diploma or GED Equivalency a minimum) and experience will also be considered
• Extensive experience with fire service agreements or systems sales preferred
• 2-5 years of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling fire alarm and integration products to the end-users strongly desired
• Effective communication skills needed to give presentations before a broad audience
• Extensive training in fire alarm, electronics and system applications software
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing and be at least 21 years of age; must meet eligibility requirements to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.