Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244934
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Irving
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: No
- Monitor performance. Mentor and develop skills needed for growth of department for the non-technical support staff.
- Provide support to all local offices both during normal business hours, and act as main point of contact for all afterhours support calls.
- Strong customer service relationship building & communication skills needed to be assertive in acquiring the necessary information to aid internal & external clients.
- Provide Remote On-line Technical Support Services on Siemens proprietary products such as Desigo CC and Apogee Insight using various connection methodologies.
- Respond to critical remote building alarms per designated customer action plans and take corrective actions where required.
- Provide customer operator coaching on any communications requests that may be encountered.
- 3-5 years field experience with installing and/or servicing Building Automation & Integrated Systems with a strong background in Siemens Integration Systems, Building Automation Control Systems, networking, and energy management.
- 3 years’ experience in customer service call handling, dispatching and service response in a related or technical industry required.
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC system mechanics, temperature controls.
- Strong customer satisfaction and service focus, with good organizational, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, PC and business software systems (i.e. SAP), and telephone call handling. Ability to work during times of high call processing activity and time constraint demands.
- Associate degree in Electronics or similar technical field or equivalent schooling in a technical trade institute and/or Military Training.
- Basic knowledge of Fire protection & Security Alarm systems.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Strong Computer & Communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish or French)
- Detail oriented in documentation and process steps