Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244962
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Garfield Heights
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 5%
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor, this position participates, in the implementation and/or performs startup and commissioning for equipment that has been newly installed.
· Assists with the routine performance of System Preparation, startup and commissioning: provides assistance to the engineering group to create and/or verify point database; understands job specific programming via computer for Siemens Building Automation Systems, supports the upload of point database, assists with the modification of HMI graphics in the Central Processing Unit (CPU).
· Participates with verification of point database and programming operations that they are consistent with scope of work for the intended integration and sequence; assists with back up data from data servers and/or with creation of automated backup procedure; supports troubleshooting and resolution of inconsistencies in the functions or sequence of operations; contacts Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for technical support as/when needed. Assist with the set up and configuration of PC workstations and user interfaces. Supports the confirmation of proper network performance.
· May provide support to others with the scheduling of trade contractors to coordinate startup services as needed.
· Runs routine reports to review system operation. Technical issues will be reviewed with manager and customer to decide best course of action. Participates in final inspection and testing; supports the assurance of customer acceptance; assists with training of customers on system operations. Completes and submits routine written reports; provides Plans and Control System Documents to engineering for as-built drawings.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· HS diploma or equivalent required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
· Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing and must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
· Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.