Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 244964
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Worthington
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 15%
Customers around the world trust in our products. And service engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to solve any technical problem. You are a competent adviser, team player, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair.” Your focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. When you join our team, you will reach one hundred percent in your career.
This position is responsible for installation and start-up duties on assigned projects. As needed this position will be assigned to a project team with selected duties at the direction of the project manager. This position requires work to be completed in both office and field locations.
· Performs all duties as installation specialist.
· Adheres to all Siemens project standards according to project category.
· Performs start-up and installation tasks on Siemens controllers and equipment as needed.
· Troubleshoots all aspects of building control system.
· Generates DDC point database on all projects.
· Generates code for equipment as required.
· Provides start-up and checkout documentation to the Project
· Manager for use in commissioning and validation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· HS diploma or equivalent required.
· Associate Degree or two year technical degree or equivalent years of experience preferred.
· 2-5 years knowledge and experience of control systems.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Previous Building Automation or DDC Controls experience a plus
· Individual must possess a valid Driver ’s license in good standing
· Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan
· Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
· Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
· HVAC experience
· Advanced degree