Business Unit: Siemens Healthineers
Requisition Number: 244982
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Flanders
Assignment Category: Full-time temporary
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Other
Travel Required: No
Siemens US Talent Acquisition
The Production Engineering Department is in need of a summer intern to contribute in a process improvement project. As an intern, you will:
- gain experience working as a team member in a business environment.
- acquire knowledge of manufacturing process controls and methods.
- be introduced to FDA regulations and guidelines.
The ideal candidate will become a member of the Dimension IED project. Role and responsibility as a team member would be:
- Review current manufacturing build / test procedures
- Advise team lead of discrepancies
- Convert current procedures into an electronic format
- Perform validations as required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Education required: Rising junior or senior attending a University or College majoring in an Engineering discipline
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Must have strong computer skills
- Basic understanding of manufacturing activities