Business Unit: Oil & Gas
Requisition Number: 244984
Primary Location: United States-New York-Olean
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Entry level
Education Required Level: Associate's Degree / College Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
Can you help us shape the future?
Are you ready to become a member of a team that tests highly engineered equipment in a world class testing facility?
- This position will participate in the testing of rotating equipment.
- This position will work in a team to operate compressor and all the auxiliary equipment associated with them.
position will monitor equipment during operation and record data to
perform testing to the clients specifications.
- Perform basic engineering calculations
- Create contract specific documentation (shop work instructions, testing instructions, test reports)
- Operate centrifugal compressors and their related auxiliary systems.
in continuous improvement projects.
What is your required knowledge/Skills, education, and experience?
- Associates Degree in relevant Engineering discipline
- Technical proficiency in related industry (1-3 years)
- Proficient with Microsoft office, good verbal and written communication skills, highly organized.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.