Business Unit: Customer Services
Requisition Number: 244991
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Technical Diploma
Travel Required: 5%
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Customer Service Engineer Level II specializing in servicing Imaging Equipment (MR & CT) needed in the Raleigh, NC area.
The Customer Service Engineer is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens imaging equipment at customer sites. Our CSE's represent the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
The Customer Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Medical Solutions.
Our Customer Service Engineer will perform service, preventative maintenance and modifications on Imaging Equipment (MR & CT) at customer sites with minimal supervision. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
• Previous experience with the following required: Imaging equipment (MR & CT)
• 5-10 years of field service experience is needed
• Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required
• Must be proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
• Valid driver's license and good driving record required
• Must be able to work both individually and in an established team setting
• Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and experience:
Technical Associates degree or equivalent experience