Business Unit: Regional Solutions & Services Americas
Requisition Number: 245014
Primary Location: United States-Missouri-Saint Louis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Senior level
Education Required Level: High School Diploma / (GED)
Travel Required: 10%
For more information, please visit:
- Strong leadership skills with a passion for team building focused on finding and hiring top talent, development of employees, and long-term retention.
- Total annual revenue responsibility of between ten to fifteen million ($10-$15M).
- Strong end-user/owner relationship management skills including customer satisfaction and customer complaint resolution.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, revenue, forecasting, staffing, cost control, and labor rates required.
- First line management position in Field Service Operations supporting the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Division. The BSOM directly manages staff including Automation Service Supervisor, Client Service Manager, Fire Service Specialists, and Security Service Specialists.
- Responsibility also includes delivery of Branch end-user/owner direct business by Bloomington, IL satellite office.
- Plan, organize, direct and control all Fire, Building Automation, and Security service operations activities to assure profitable growth. Advise management on local operations planning including resource hiring, development and allocation, financial forecasting, monitoring and issue resolution planning.
- Manage or advise on hiring, training and development, allocation and performance assessment of personnel within area of responsibility. Assist branch with training and development of operations personnel including training on use of financial reports.
- Manage revenue and gross margin to achieve monthly and annual business plans. Monitor project status and control job costs to maintain margins.
- Direct and supervise the development of service work to insure customer commitments are met within the estimated timeframes and costs. Oversee supervision of all service and retrofit work and personnel on assigned jobs. Ensure schedules are maintained and work proceeds in accordance with agreement requirements and customer expectations. Determine resource needs (e.g. staffing, tools) and provide any corresponding documentation.
- Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams including proper pricing and scope of work definition for service agreement and service project opportunities. Communicate regularly with customers through all phases of the service work we perform for them. Build and maintain an effective operations organization committed to customer and employee satisfaction and profitable growth.
- Ensure the proper implementation of all company policies, procedures and productivity tools where applicable. Maintain current knowledge of regulatory laws, changes and requirements and ensure compliance. Advise and implement industry/field best practices to improve products, applications and services.
- Represents Siemens in industry associations, professional organizations and affiliations and develops relationships with customer, contractors and community leaders
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Minimum 5-years experience in the installation and maintenance of building Fire Life Safety systems including at least two years of supervisory or management experience.
- Strong understanding of financial reports and ability to implement cost controls.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills must be able to handle multiple tasks and duties effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
- Must obtain state or local fire alarm license as required by local or state regulations within six months of assuming position.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Individual must possess a valid Driver’s license in good standing.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Technical Science, or Construction Management preferred.
- Graduate Degree desired.